Introduction to Flutter
Flutter has been gaining popularity among developers and most are already migrating to this wonderful tool. Let us look at what Flutter really is.
Flutter is an open-source UI software development kit created by Google. Flutter is used to build cross-platform apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac and the web form a single codebase. Cool right?
Things to Know About Flutter
1. Flutter is used to write cross-platform applications.
3. Flutter is built entirely on widgets
4. Consistent app user interface on app platform
5. Easy to understand documentation
6. Flutter has a fast growing community
How to Start Fluttering
To easily grab the concept of a framework, it's best to learn the language it is based on first. However, you don't have to wait to know dart before learning flutter. You can learn Flutter as you learn Dart. They are both easy to grab and understand.
Flutter is the easiest way to develop cross-platform apps. And it's just a matter of time before it is accepted as the best.